top of page
  • Writer's pictureLONDON SKIES

Man chronic cough caused by a toy he swallowed some 45 years ago

A man discovered that a chronic cough he had that was initially diagnosed as lung cancer, turned out to be a toy he swallowed on his 7th birthday.

The Playmobil toy cone was successfully removed with surgery and four months after the man's cough was almost completely gone.

The Playmobil toy was first discovered by Dr. Mohammed Munavvar at the Royal Preston Hospital in the UK.

bottom of page